Bocote Wood Straight Razor
The Art of Shaving Straight Razors are handcrafted by Thiers-Issard, a prestigious French razor maker since 1884. The carbon steel blade is hollow ground to deliver a more comfortable shave and provide the sharpest edge.
- Double edged, Round Nose blade
- Hollow ground blade imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo
- Hollow ground blade allows for a sharp, thin blade edge in turn producing a clean, close cut of the beard hair. Double edge allows for use on both sides of the blade.
- Carbon Steel blade is pliable, yet durable enabling the edge of the blade to be maintained more easily versus the much more rigid stainless steel.
- Mastering the Straight Razor Shave is an art, for hygienic purposes sales of The Art of Shaving Straight Razors are final.