Bovine Horn 5/8" Blade Straight Razor
The Horn Straight Razor handcrafted by Thiers Issard of France offers over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise. The high quality carbon steel blade delivers a clean, close cut. While the Bovine* Horn handle offers a one of a kind luxury scale. The Thiers Issard Horn Straight Razor is an excellent blade for beginners and experts alike.
- Natural Bovine* Horn handle (scale) sourced in Zambia**
- Double edged, Round Nose blade
- 5/8 Carbon Steel, hollow ground blade imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo
- 7.87 L x 2.36 W x 1.06 H and weighs approximately 89 grams
- Hollow ground blade allows for a sharp, thin blade edge in turn producing a clean, close cut of the beard hair. Double edge allows for use on both sides of the blade.
- Carbon Steel blade is pliable, yet durable enabling the edge of the blade to be maintained more easily versus the much more rigid stainless steel
- Unique Bovine Horn handle will have variations to the finish, shape and color due to being naturally sourced. Each handle is one of a kind.
STRAIGHT RAZORS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.