Chelsea Collection Shaving Brush
Product Description: The Art of Shaving Chelsea Collection Shaving Brush seamlessly combines distinctive aesthetics with traditional brush making to create a timeless shaving tool worthy of proud display. Featuring a matte black finish with polished nickel accents, our designers boldly blend tradition and modern life inspired by the spirit, social diversity, art and bold views of the Chelsea neighborood in Manhattan, New York.
-Handmade Fine Badger Brush
-Matte black finish with polished nickel plated accents
-Fits the Chelsea Collection Razor Stand only
-Handle is 1.5 in length, 1.25 in diameter. The total brush measures a little over 3.5
-Fine Badger brush is handmade to preserve the soft white tips of the natural badger hair. Retains warm water to deliver a warm lather. Lightly exfoliates skin and helps lift beard hair to deliver a close shave.
-Matte black finish with polished nickel plated accents combine a modern touch with a traditional shaving tool.
How to Use
- Wet the Shaving Brush with warm water
- Place a small amount of Shaving Cream in the center of the brush
- Lather up! - Lather directly on the face using a circular motion
- To generate more lather, simply add more warm water to the shaving brush
- Some hairs may come loose during first uses this is normal
- Rinse shaving brush with warm water to remove all shaving cream or soap
- Remove water from shaving brush by flicking or gently shaking the handle
- Hang the shaving brush head-down to dry, ideally on a brush stand
- Do not twist or pull on badger hairs