The handcrafted Ram's Horn Straight Razor by Thiers Issard of France, offers over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise. The high quality carbon steel blade delivers a clean, close cut. While the rustic Ram's Horn handle offers a distinctive Old World style. The Thiers Issard Ram's Horn Straight Razor is an excellent blade for beginners and experts alike.
- Natural Ram's Horn handle sourced in Europe
- Double edged, Round Nose blade
- 5/8" Carbon Steel, hollow ground blade imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo.
- Hollow ground blade allows for a sharp, thin blade edge in turn producing a clean, close cut of the beard hair. Double edge allows for use on both sides of the blade.
- Carbon Steel blade is pliable, yet durable enabling the edge of the blade to be maintained more easily versus the much more rigid stainless steel.
- Unique Ram's Horn handle will have variations to the finish, shape and color due to being naturally sourced. Each handle is one of a kind.
STRAIGHT RAZORS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.