The Limited Edition Tyrol Wood Straight Razor by Thiers Issard of France offers over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise. The high quality carbon steel and hollow ground blade is partnered with a handsome carved wood handle. The Tyrol Wood Straight Razor is a perfect piece for a straight razor collector.Please note, this razor is not available for purchase in Illinois.
- Natural Boxwood handle from the French region of The Pyrenees
- Distinctive black finish with chrome plated accents over zinc.
- Tyrol* inspired laser carved handle
- 5/8 Carbon Steel, hollow ground blade imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo
- Hollow ground blade allows for a sharp, thin blade edge in turn producing a clean, close cut of the beard hair. Double edge allows for use on both sides of the blade.
- Carbon Steel blade is pliable, yet durable enabling the edge of the blade to be maintained more easily versus the much more rigid stainless steel
- Thiers Issard Tyrol inspired boxwood carved handle offers style and function
STRAIGHT RAZORS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.