The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Gel for Power Brush helps prepare your beard hair for a clean, close shave. This hybrid Pre-Shave Gel was specially formulated for use with our Power Brush. The hydrating gel creates a thin layer of protection on your face and neck. Contains emollients to increase glide, helps reduce tug and pull during your shave. Activated by the Power Brush, the white gel turns clear while preparing the beard hair. Use for 1-2 minutes over face and neck for optimal results.
- Lightweight emollients and glycerin
- Touch of Shea Butter
- Water based, non-comedogenic formula
- Unscented, free from synthetic dyes and alcohol
- Lightweight emollients and glycerin provide glide for decreased tug and pull during the shave.
- Touch of Shea Butter provides light moisture to keep skin hydrated during the shave.
- Water-based formula stays on during the shave and washes off easily leaving no residue on freshly shaven skin.
- Pre-Shave Gel color transition helps you best time your usage of the brush for optimal preparation.
How to Use: Before Shaving Moisten face and brush head with water, then massage Pre-Shave Gel onto area to be shaved. Turn on the brush device, choosing your desired speed, and gently move over facial hair for approximately 1-2 minutes, avoiding the eye area. Leave on gel and lather up with Shaving Cream as usual. After shaving, rinse face and brush head, then moisturize for optimal results.
How to Use: For cleansing Moisten face and brush head with water, then massage cleanser onto face and facial hair. Follow above directions to cleanse entire face (avoiding eyes) with brush, then thoroughly rinse face, beard, and brush head.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Laureth-23, Petrolatum, Polyacrylamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-23M, Fragrance/Parfum, C13-14, Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.