The Art of Shaving Power Brush is an innovative device for those suffering from in-grown hairs and razor bumps, preparing you for an outstanding shave. The Power Brush reduces the occurrence of ingrown hairs and razor bumps significantly within the first month* and delivers up to a 69% reduction in the occurrence of razor bumps**. Use the Power Brush with The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Gel for a gentle exfoliation and massage to the skin. Together it helps increase the release of ingrown hair by up to 85% over the course of 12 weeks. This dual-purpose brush can also be used with a cleanser to deliver daily or deep cleaning and exfoliation.
- Three speed brush head rotation featuring soft nylon bristles
- Water resistant molded thermo-plastic for use in the shower
- Uses 2 AA Batteries included. One brush spin head included
- Gently exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs and minimize razor bumps with daily use*.
- **After 12 weeks of daily shaving using a regimen of The Art of Shaving Power Brush with Pre-Shave Gel, ProGlide Razor and The Art of Shaving 4 Elements Regimen.
- Power brush features 3 brush head rotation speeds to personalize your exfoliation.
Before Shaving: Moisten face and brush head with water, then massage Pre-Shave Gel onto area to be shaved. Turn on the brush device, choosing your desired speed, and gently move over facial hair for approximately 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Leave on gel and lather up with Shaving Cream as usual. After shaving, rinse face and brush head, then moisturize for optimal results.
For Cleansing: Moisten face and brush head with water, then massage cleanser onto face and facial hair. Follow above directions to cleanse entire face (avoiding eyes) with brush, then thoroughly rinse face, beard, and brush head.