The Art of Shaving Small Beard Brush by Kent of England is an essential grooming tool for any facial hair style. Developed using the original cutter’s guides from the 1700s, this stylish, portable brush continues a long-standing tradition of excellence. Made from authentic beechwood and pure boar bristle, it helps to distribute the hair’s natural oils from root to tip promoting shine and increased smoothness of beard hair. The ergonomic handle fits well in your hand for easy use. Suitable for all hair types.
- Pure Boar Bristle (hand trimmed top, machine sown base)
- Natural beechwood handle with pouch to protect pocket from beard oil residue
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip. 6 inches in overall length.
- Features original packaging design by Icelandic artist Andrē Visage & Original 1777 Kent logo
- Suitable for all hair types
- Pure boar bristle has microscopic scales that help grab the natural oils from the scalp and distribute them down the hair shaft to promote shine and smoothness. Hand trimmed boar bristle allows each bristle to be cut at a slightly different length, which creates an uneven surface to the brush. This enables it to penetrate hair perfectly reaching underneath beard hair.
- Unique ergonomic wedge helps brush effortlessly glide through any beard.
Brush gently through beard hair on a daily basis.
To clean the Kent Brush: Regularly remove loose hair from the tufts by inserting a comb at the side of the brush and lifting the old hair away. Be careful not to scrape the brush back and forth over the top of the tufts as this can cause damage, especially to pure bristle. Wash occasionally using warm soapy water, but never use ammonia or harsh detergents. Submerge just the tufts (and not the brush back) and jiggle the brush to clean. Rinse in cold water, flick off surplus water, and gently wipe dry with a clean towel. Allow to dry naturally with the bristles facing down and away from sunlight, radiators, hairdryers, and any artificial heat.