HOW TO INSERT THE BLADE INTO YOUR SAFETY RAZOR?
1. Remove blade from paper while avoiding contact with sharp edges. Place paper on stable surface then place blade on top of the paper.
2. Holding the razor by the end caps on both sides of the guard, twist the handle until it separates.
3. While holding the cap in one hand, position the blade then the guard onto the cap.
4. Return handle to its original position by twisting back on.
HOW TO GET A PERFECT SHAVE
1. Prepare the skin prior to the shave by taking a warm shower followed with The Art of Shaving
2. Lather Up using The Art of Shaving
3. Place the razor perpendicular to the face, allowing the curved top of the razor head to contact the skin.
4. Slowly lower the razor handle to the proper 30-degree shaving angle.
5. Hold the skin taut by using your free hand to stretch the skin away from the direction you are shaving.
6. Hold the razor firmly in your hand to guide the direction of the shave without pressing too hard. The weight of the razor should be sufficient pressure.
7. Begin your shave by shaving with the grain, using short, choppy strokes. Rotate the side of the blade after every stroke then rinse blades once both sides have been used.
8. The coarser and thicker your hair, the shorter and choppier the strokes will need to be. Always use short, choppy strokes when shaving the jaw line and chin areas.
9. If needed, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain.
10. Rinse your face with cool water.
NEED MORE BLADES?
1. Safety Razor blades are available for one-time buy or replenishment service. Shop Now