The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. It softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. This unique aromatic experience features smoky, spicy Olibanum sourced from Northeastern Africa's Incense Valley, blended with fresh, hand-picked Indian Black Pepper.
- Contains coconut acid and pure essential oils.
- Formulated without synthetic dyes.
- Sustainably sourced Indian Black Pepper Essential Oil that is hand-picked, sun-dried, and steam distilled.
- Olibanum Oil, commonly known as Frankincense, comes from the "Incense Valley" in Somalia. It is harvested through a small incision of the wild Boswellia Carter tree from which flows an aromatic white milk.
- Non-comedogenic and clinically tested for senstive skin.
Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Disodium EDTA, Lauric Acid, Limonene, PEG-4, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.