The Coriander Cardamom shaving cream is a fresh twist on a traditionally warm and spicy scent. Inspired by fresh tonics from ancient spices, Coriander and Cardamom are subtly balanced with basil, lavender, sage, and black currant. The result is a crisp green aroma with spicy wood and pepper facets.
- Coconut Acid and Glycerin provide hydration during the shave.
- Helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide.
- Coriander Cardamom shaving cream can be applied with or without a shaving brush.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush lightly exfoliates the skin and helps lift the beard hair for a close and comfortable shave.
- Formulated with a unique blend of botanical ingredients and pure Essential Oils.
Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm.
Water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethanolamine, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone.
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.