Ora’s Amazing Herbal Tattoo Salve is an all-purpose skin salve developed to help heal and soothe skin. Featuring the aroma of rosemary, cedar leaf and tea tree, this unique formula draws from thousands of years of herbal knowledge utilizing a seven herb base oil. This salve is to be used after the initial healing phase of a new tattoo* or at any time as needed for dry and cracked skin. Tattoo aftercare is important to properly heal your tattoo and prevent color leaching**.
- 7 herb blended base oil. Oil is slow infused in cold, dark conditions for six weeks. (Grapeseed Oil base with
Calendula, Comfrey, Plantain, Chickweed, St. John’s Wort, Burdock, Thyme). The salve contains 78% of this
slow infused concentration (by weight).
- Coconut Oil for additional moisture. Vitamin E to help promote healing.
- Aroma of Rosemary, Cedar Leaf, and Tea Tree.
- Helps heal and maintain new tattoos. Helps restore vibrancy of older tattoos by moisturizing skin.
- Can also be used for dry, cracked skin, minor burns and rashes, and to soften cuticles.
- *Always follow tattoo artist’s directions for initial healing protocol such as bandages and antibiotic cream.
- **Color leaching is when the color from a tattoo spreads and blurs lines. Always use a thin amount of product to properly protect, but not over moisturize new tattoo.
Wash hands thoroughly and apply a thin layer to clean skin, 2-3 times daily, or whenever needed. Sun and drier weather conditions can increase need for usage. For new tattoos, always follow tattoo artist’s direction for initial healing protocol such as bandages and antibiotic cream.
Vitis vinifera (Grapessed,Non-GMO) infused with *Calendula officinalis (Calendula), *Symphytum officinale (Comfrey),*Plantago major (Plantain), *Stellaria media (Chickweed), *Hypericum perforatum (St.John’s Wort), *Arctium lappa (Burdock), *Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), *Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E, Non-GMO) And Essential Oils Of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) and Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree).