The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. It softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave.
Our Bourbon Amber Aroma collection is inspired by cask-aged bourbon*, distilled to its essence. A spirit inspired scent blending a rich, woody base with a warm, vanilla heart. Laced with herbal undertones, our Bourbon Amber Aroma recalls the grand heritage of our tonsorial, gentleman’s lounge tradition. A remarkable spirit for the modern gentleman.
- Contains coconut acid and pure essential oils
- Formulated without synthetic dyes
- Contains pure Sweet Almond Oil from Almonds grown in Sacramento and San Joaquin Valleys of California, USA.
- The shaving foam provides glide that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- The water in the shaving cream helps to soften the beard hair for an easy shave.
- The formula contains a high concentration of glycerin that help provide hydration during the shave.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush helps lift the beard.
- *Does not contain Bourbon Whiskey. Not for consumption.
Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm..
Water/Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.