FAQs | The Art of Shaving
1. What payment methods can I use to place an order?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and Gift Cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept international credit cards for online purchases.
2. Why is my phone number required?
We need your phone number in case we need to contact you about your order. We do not use it for any solicitations.
3. Why is my date of birth required?
We need to make sure you're legally allowed to make an online purchase. In most of the US, you need to be 18, in Alabama and Nebraska you need to be 19, and in Mississippi you've got to wait until you're 21 to buy from us - but what a 21st birthday that will be!
4. What should I do if I'm having trouble placing an order or cannot complete the checkout process?
We're sorry you're having trouble! Please contact us so we can help. We're available by phone (1-800-493-2212) or chat, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm EST.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
1. Why are prices different now than when I made my purchase?
All prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information on pricing and availability.
1. Why does my gift card not get shipped with the rest of my order?
Gift Cards are fulfilled by a different center than our other products. But you won't have to wait long - gift cards are typically sent within 2-3 business days of the main shipment.
2. What do I do if I lost my gift card?
Sorry, we do not replace lost or stolen gift cards.