The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Gel is the first step the first step in The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave™. This hybrid Pre-Shave Gel was specially formulated for use with our Power Brush. The hydrating gel creates a thin layer of protection on your face and neck. Contains emollients to increase glide, and help reduce tug and pull during your shave. Activated by the Power Brush, the white gel turns clear while preparing the beard hair. Use for 1-2 minutes over face and neck for optimal results.
- Lightweight emollients and glycerin
- Touch of Shea Butter
- Water based, non-comedogenic formula
- Formulated without synthetic dyes and alcohol
- Lightweight emollients and glycerin provide glide for decreased tug and pull during the shave.
- Touch of Shea Butter provides light moisture to keep skin hydrated during the shave.
- Water-based formula stays on during the shave and washes off easily leaving no residue on freshly shaven skin.
- Pre-Shave Gel color transition helps you best time your usage of the brush for optimal preparation.
Moisten face with water, then massage Pre-Shave Gel onto face. If using with Power Brush, moisten brush head with water, turn on the brush device, choosing your desired speed, and gently move over facial hair for approximately 60 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Lather Shaving Cream on top of the gel. Shave, rinse face and brush head, and moisturize as usual.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Laureth-23, Petrolatum, Polyacrylamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-23M, Fragrance/Parfum, C13-14, Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.