The Unscented Shaving Cream generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. It softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. The Shaving Cream hydrates your hair for shaving and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It can be used with or without a shaving brush.
- Coconut Acid*, Essential Oils and Extracts from natural origins
- Contains a high concentration of Glycerin
- Free from synthetic dyes and alcohol
- The shaving foam provides glide that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- The water in the shaving cream helps to soften the beard hair for an easy shave.
- The formula contains glycerin and coconut acid that provide hydration during the shave.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush helps lift the beard. In turn, this lather helps keep the beard hair lifted during the shave for a close cut.
Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm.
Water/Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.