The handcrafted straight razor by Thiers Issard of France offers over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise. The high quality carbon steel, hollow ground blade is matched with a sleek stainless steel handle for a monotone metallic appearance. Due to the heavier weighting of the stainless steel handle, this straight razor best suited for a seasoned straight razor shaver.
- Stainless Steel handle (scale)
- Double edged, Round Nose blade
- 5/8 Carbon Steel, hollow ground blade imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo
- 7.87 L x 2.36 W x 1.06 H and weighs approximately 107 grams
- Hollow ground blade allows for a sharp, thin blade edge in turn producing a clean, close cut of the beard hair. Double edge allows for use on both sides of the blade.
- Carbon Steel blade is pliable, yet durable enabling the edge of the blade to be maintained more easily versus the much more rigid stainless steel
- Stainless steel handle adds weight to the razor as well as wears well in a wet environment. There is no benefit to the weighting of the stainless steel other than customer preference.
STRAIGHT RAZORS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.