The Art of Shaving Pre Shave Oil helps protect against irritation and razor burn by promoting razor glide. It softens the beard and prepares the skin for a close and comfortable shave. This unique aromatic experience features smoky, spicy Olibanum sourced from Northeastern Africa's Incense Valley, blended with fresh, hand-picked Indian Black Pepper.
- Olive and Castor Oils create a protective layer on skin to help protect against irritation and razor burn by promoting razor glide.
- Free from synthetic dyes and alcohol.
- Olibanum Oil, commonly known as Frankincense, comes from the “Incense Valley” in Somalia. It is harvested through a small incision of the wild Boswellia Carterii tree from which flows an aromatic white milk.
- Sustainably sourced Indian Black Pepper Essential Oil that is hand-picked, sun-dried, and steam distilled.
- Softens the beard and prepares the skin for a close and comfortable shave.
Before shaving, rub a small amount of oil on your hands and massage into the beard. Lather up Shaving cream or soap on top of the oil and shave.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Oil, Limonene
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.