The Bergamot Neroli shaving cream contains a distinct blend of an uplifting, cold pressed citrus, rounded with the sweet floral and fragrant bitter orange tree blossom.
- Coconut Acid and Glycerin provide hydration during the shave.
- Helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide.
- Bergamot Neroli shaving cream can be applied with or without a shaving brush.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush lightly exfoliates the skin and helps lift the beard hair for a close and comfortable shave.
- Formulated with a unique blend of botanical ingredients and pure Essential Oils.
Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm.
Water/Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethanolamine, Citrus Aurantium, Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Methylisothaiazolinone.
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.