The Art of Shaving Facial Scrub gently exfoliates the skin to wash away impurities such as dirt and pollution. The gentle exfoliating action helps to release trapped hairs caused by such things as improper shaving technique or hair type. The stimulating Peppermint as well as Lavender and Lemon essential oils invigorate the senses leaving skin deeply cleansed and refreshed.
- Sand-like exfoliating ingredients
- Kaolin Clay
- Peppermint, Lavender and Lemon Essential Oils
- Sand-like exfoliating ingredients gently remove dead skin, dirt and other impurities.
- White Kaolin Clay helps to absorb facial oils and provides a deep cleansing experience.
- Peppermint Essential Oil provides a stimulating and refreshing aroma while Lavender Essential Oil further enhances the aroma experience.
- Lavender Essential Oil further enhances with a soothing and calming aroma experience.
- Lemon Essential Oil provides an invigorating and warming aroma.
Cleanse face with The Art of Shaving Facial Wash. Pat dry. Apply Facial Scrub to face and neck, and gently massage using circular motions. Focus on the T-zone area forehead, nose and chin. Rinse off with warm water. Splash with cold water to activate circulation, tone skin and close pores. Follow with The Art of Shaving Moisturizer or After-Shave Mask. Use Facial Scrub twice a week, or as needed. Using a scrub immediately before or after shaving can cause skin irritations.
Water/Aqua, Polypropylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Oxidized Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Linalool
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.